Noise, Vibration & Harshness Laboratory
- The semi anechoic chamber is designed for NC15/20 dBA.
- A room which create free field conditions above reflective plane.
- Above a certain frequency all sound wave that hit the walls or ceiling of the chamber will be absorbed.
- This chamber can be used for vehicle testing with rolling round so that the vehicle may be driven.
- The semi anechoic chamber forms a controlled environment with the surrounding acoustic conditions behaving as a sterile version of the real world.
- Accurate measurement of the sound inside and outside the vehicle can be made under operating conditions
Model: LAN XI 3160-A-042 & Noise Generator
A combination of inputs and generator outputs make a complete stand-alone analyzer test system. The module is ideal for applications where system excitation is required - such as audio and electro-acoustic test applications.
Type 3160 comes in two basic variants, offering the choice between 2 inputs/2 outputs and 4 inputs/2 outputs. All input and output channels have a frequency range of DC to 51.2 kHz.
2.2 Handheld Analyzer System
Equipment specialized in applications for building acoustics, FFT analysis, tone assessment, noise source identification, sound intensity, industrial applications and vibration measurements.
- General-purpose class 1 sound measurements to the latest international standards
- Sound intensity measurements
- Noise source identification
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) noise assessments
- Environmental noise assessment and logging
- Building acoustics, loudness and noise rating measurements