Noise, Vibration & Harshness Laboratory
SEMI ANECHOIC CHAMBER
- The semi anechoic chamber is designed for NC15/20 dBA.
- A room which create free field conditions above reflective plane.
- Above a certain frequency all sound wave that hit the walls or ceiling of the chamber will be absorbed. T
- his chamber can be used for vehicle testing with rolling round so that the vehicle may be driven.
- The semi anechoic chamber forms a controlled environment with the surrounding acoustic conditions behaving as a sterile version of the real world.
- Accurate measurement of the sound inside and outside the vehicle can be made under operating conditions