- To continuously revolutionize the field of research in automotive engineering, with new methodologies and discoveries by panel of expert researchers, in the endeavors to fulfill industrial aspirations and demands, by spearheading a holistic development of the national automotive sector, via the offering of the best technical and consultancy services, which are in line with both national and international standards and best practices.
- To foster a stronger networking with industrial partners, who are stakeholders in the automotive sector, through the collaborative concept of Industry Centre of Excellence (ICOE).
- To be fully committed in providing high-quality postgraduate study programmes, in a learning environment that is conducive, and in line with the aspirations of the nation and UMP to produce highly caliber and knowledgeable graduates.
- To develop a pool of highly skilled human resources who, in turn, will generate economic activities, by offering the local communities automotive engineering-based human capital courses and trainings, as part of UMP?s corporate social responsibility as a tertiary education provider.
- To establish a quality, efficient and customer-friendly management culture, in a corporate environment that is harmony, conducive and dynamic in nature, in order to nurture and stimulate organizational excellence and development of a broad-minded staffing.